I currently work as a freelancer in France, and I plan to move to Australia. I intend to continue to work for my clients (who are based in Europe), but only for a few months as I will ultimately look for a role within a company. So my question is: can I continue to work as a freelancer with my French status for 5-6 months (while living in Australia), or do I need to register as a freelancer in Australia (which means the contracts I have need to be updated)?

PS: visa is not an issue; I am on a partner visa.

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.