I am a non-Eu on study visa in Italy but will change it to work visa very shortly, and recently I got married to a non-Eu. Can I apply for accompanying spouse visa (or any other if possible) with my present situation? And How many years should I stay in Italy to apply for permanent residency if I am on work permit ( for study visa it’s 5 yrs) as we do plan to settle in Italy?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.