I'm going as a university exchange student to the UK (to Bradford University) for 6 months. The program I'm participating is the Erasmus+. The visa I'm applying for is a short-term student visa.

Is there a way to stay in the University afterwards, to finish my studies there?

I'm not a European citizen.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.