I have an interesting situation here.

I am a non-Schengen country citizen while my wife is a French national. We decided to move to France and obtained a family reunion visa with a year duration starting from December. Meanwhile, I got a job offer from a company in Germany and I am considering take the job.

However I already have a visa although different category and from a different country. What is the best course of action here. Do I need to contact to French Consulate and ask for cancellation of my visa and start proceedings with German consulate or else there is a simpler way of getting a work visa from Germany?

  • Would your wife move to Germany? – Relaxed Nov 7 '18 at 20:12
  • @Relaxed yes, she will be with me. – diemantiyanko Nov 7 '18 at 23:55

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.