I am looking for some information. In my case my husband is onsite in Germany from his Indian company and I am on dependent visa. recently I got a job with unlimited work contract but my husband's visa expires next year. and I am not eligible for blue card as my salary criteria does not matched. Is there the possibility of us changing the residence types while within Germany, I from dependent to my own work permit visa, and my husband from work visa to spouse dependent visa?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.