Below is the cover letter my husband drafted for the EEA FP. Please, I need advice on what to add or change.
Dear Entry Clearance Officer
Declaration by the EEA National that the Non EEA National would be travelling together
I, xxxx an EU citizen, with Passport number xxx is the spouse of the Applicant, xxx a non EU citizen with Passport number xxx.
I'm writing in support of her application for EEA family permit. We have been married since 2010 and have three Children together (all EU citizen). I would like my wife, xxxx to accompany me to the United Kingdom on 30th January 2019 to live permanently in the United Kingdom with our children.
I respectfully ask that the family permit to be issued as indicated on DIRECTIVE 2004/38C, for which I am submitting the following supporting documents:
- My passport (EU passport)
- Copy of my EU National Identity card
- My wife's Passport (Non EU passport)
- Copy of my wife's permanent Residency card
- Passport size photo
- Printed and Signed Application form
- Marriage Certificates (Original and translated
- Children's Birth certificate
- Few family photos
- Proof of residence and family status
This is an application under EU law and I understand that it will be processed as soon as possible and on a priority basis. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on tel: xxx and email: xxx