I'm currently employed and found a new job. The other company filed the H1 transfer and yet to receive the receipt number. I was planning on taking a week vacation between the jobs. Once I receive the receipt number of transfer, Can I take one week break and join the new company? Will that cause any issues in future? I don't have any green card processed.

  • Is your week break within the United States or in another country? – gerrit Nov 21 '18 at 12:27
  • Yes.. it’s within United States – Pramod Nov 22 '18 at 5:21

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.