My husband and I are in Canada where he is on a work visa. I have joined him as a dependant. We are planning to file permanent residency by the end of December; my husband will be the primary applicant. However, I might have to travel back to my home country in the next 3 months. Is it possible to file the PR application if my husband and I are in different locations/countries.

  • Are you both in Canada? Or is one of you in Canada and the other in a foreign country?
    – RoboKaren
    Nov 21, 2018 at 2:59
  • Currently we both are in canda. But I will have to travel back in 3 months. Nov 21, 2018 at 12:34
  • Yes its possible. Need more details though.
    – Dipen Shah
    Nov 21, 2018 at 13:22


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.