I'm from Australia and my wife and I are planning on settling in Australia so we live here, she is going back to the UK for 6 months and id like to go with her and work for that time.
Is there any visas for that purpose more specifically?

migrated from travel.stackexchange.com Nov 22 '18 at 8:16

This question came from our site for road warriors and seasoned travelers.

  • There are no visit visas that would allow you to work unless you happen to be an artist or entertainer/performer gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y – Traveller Nov 22 '18 at 8:08
  • Are you under 30? – MJeffryes Nov 22 '18 at 10:50
  • Like @MJeffryes said. If you you're under 30 and meet some other criteria then you can apply for this gov.uk/tier-5-youth-mobility as an Australian citizen – BritishSam Nov 22 '18 at 11:27
  • You could also apply for a spousal settlement visa, but that's a rather expensive undertaking for six months' work. – phoog Nov 23 '18 at 2:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy