I have a question of the tuition fee for bachelor study in netherland, there are two different level of fees. One for EU citizens and one for none.

However it also shows in law that people who has the same right as the EU citizens do not have to pay as high as the none EU citizens.

I have the family reunion permanent visa for Germany, since my husband is German. We got married less than 3 years ago, which means I do not yet have Niederlassungserlaubnis (permanent residence) status.

How much should I be charged for Bachelor's studies tuition in the Netherlands?

New contributor
Tero Harris is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.
  • 1
    It helps if you add links to your statements (there are two different level and it also shows in law) so that it is exactly clear what we're talking about. – Jan Doggen yesterday

Your Answer

Tero Harris is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.