I will be working in Denmark and living in Sweden. I have a danish passport and the same goes for my kids however my wife she is NOT EU citizen.

According to the EU freedom of movement my wife can join me to Sweden however she will need S1 insurance. Denmark wont sponsor this insurance so my question what can I do now and if I want to get a private insurance what are the companies that support that ?

New contributor
halwsa is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.

Your Answer

halwsa is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.