I have a Schengen visa, my husband has a Blue Card. We got married in Denmark. Can I apply for a dependant visa from within Europe, or do I need to return to India, my home country?

New contributor
Sandhya is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.

Your Answer

Sandhya is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.