I'm a student at a free private school called 42. "42.fr" is the name in France and "42.us" is the name in the USA. I am actually at 42.fr in Paris and I want to transfer to 42.us (near San Francisco). My school is ok with that, but they do not provide any help for us to get a visa. I can't apply for a student visa because 42.us is not an accredited school. My other option is a tourist visa, but because the US immigration is really strict I want to choose the best visa for me.

New contributor
Dream is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.
  • What is your citizenship? What passport or travel document do you carry? – David yesterday
  • @David I only have a French ID card that's why I ask you for what visa I need because I never traveled outside of France – Dream 23 hours ago
  • Without a travel document or passport, you will be unable to travel internationally. – David 11 hours ago

Your Answer

Dream is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.