How to prove home ties (India) while applying for a student visa (for Canada) from a different country (Oman) where you are working.

migrated from travel.stackexchange.com Dec 17 '18 at 18:54

This question came from our site for road warriors and seasoned travelers.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy