I have been offered a researcher position at a university in Ireland, and I preparing to apply for a researcher visa. One of the required documents is a letter of application. The letter of application should contain the following information:
- outlining your reason for wanting to come to Ireland,
- giving details of any members of your family who are currently in Ireland, or any other EU Member State,
- giving details of how long you intend to stay in Ireland,
- giving details of where you intend to stay while you are in Ireland,
- undertaking that you will observe the conditions of your visa, that you will not become a burden on the State, and that you will leave the State on the expiry of your permission to remain.
Has anyone here written such a letter before? Is there a template for such a letter? And as I have not yet found an accommodation, would it be a proper answer to write that I still did not find a house? Thank you for your help.