I am considering a move to Singapore but I would like to know whether its possible to obtain a residence permit in Singapore if I move in a work visa? Also does it allow sponsoring aged parents from outside while on residence permit? Would appreciate much if someone could help with an answer.

  • There's some unclear points in your question: 1. When you say residence permits, do you mean Permanent Residence status? If not your work visa will already allow you to stay in Singapore. 2. Can you specify which sort of work pass you have? Because this will change whether you can bring in your parents (basically this is only possible if you are on an Employment Pass or an S Pass and earn a salary above a certain amount) – drat Jan 16 at 3:22

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.