I am Adeniyi. I have lived in Germany for three years but I am stateless. I want to move to live with my partner and my son; both live in London.

My question is according to the questionnaire read from UK embassy talk of stateless/Refugees

  1. What is Article 10 mean and
  2. Did I need a letter ? ( from my partner)

Once I don’t have any document

From OP response in answer

She is registered and work in London, we haven’t get married yet ... She is an Austria citizen...why my son registered with my name in Uk

  • Is your partner an EU citizen? Is your partnership formally registered (or are you married)? Where does your partner live now? – phoog Jan 12 '19 at 18:21
  • Please edit your question to answer phoog's questions. – Martin Bonner supports Monica Jan 13 '19 at 15:38
  • @phoog The OP says their partner and son both live in London. – Martin Bonner supports Monica Jan 13 '19 at 15:40
  • @Martin Bonner oh I see. I must have overlooked one word or another in the question. – phoog Jan 13 '19 at 22:24
  • 1
    Michael: is your son also your partner's son? Sorry for the intrusive questions. The goal is to determine how difficult it will be to establish that your relationship meets the UK's criteria for an unregistered partnership. – phoog Jan 13 '19 at 22:28

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.