I'm a non-EU citizen man with a long term non-EU girlfriend.

We both want to move to Europe together. We both speak English well. I'm a skilled software developer so i'm fairly confident about my plan of finding a job which provides me a working visa - sponsorship. Unfortunately her profession isn't in shortage of workers in Europe (she's a HR specialist).

In which European countries i can find a job and bring her with me as my registered partner with working permit without getting married ? I've heard Netherlands provides that, can you name any other countries please ?

I've searched it online a lot but couldn't find any information for non-EU citizens. If you just give me what keywords to search, that'ld help me a lot as well.

Thanks in advance !

  • 1
    I would vote to close this as "too broad". Where in Europe do you want to go? (A country other than your own is probably going to be easier.) – Martin Bonner supports Monica Jan 20 '19 at 15:43
  • @MartinBonner anywhere in Europe, other than mine. – Emre Acar Jan 20 '19 at 15:45
  • 1
    @Emre Acar Is there a shortage of software developers in every European country? You’d probably get a better answer(s) if you narrowed down your target countries. As it stands, your question may be closed as ‘too broad’. – Traveller Jan 20 '19 at 17:06
  • @Traveller yes, there is shortage of software developers in every European country. Name one which isn't please (except Vatican lol). – Emre Acar Jan 20 '19 at 17:07
  • 1
    But it doesn't answer your question. I don't have the slightest idea about the relevant visa/work permit rules for each of the countries. I'm hoping someone else does. – TooTea Jan 27 '19 at 13:28

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.