I am an EU citizen living and working in the UK. I would like to have my husband (non EU citizen) join me.

Where can we find the appropriate family/spouse visa application, which he has to file from abroad?


You’ll find the information you need via the Gov.uk site: https://www.gov.uk/family-permit

  • It should be noted that an EEA family permit is not necessary for those who are nationals of visa-exempt countries.
    – phoog
    Feb 4 '19 at 4:14

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.