I'm asking on behalf of my friend , He is asking : If he get Slovenia work permit visa for one year , can he work also outside Slovenia to EU countries with that visa ? Example to UK , Belgium , Germany etc.

  • No, there is no visa or work permit that let's you do that, only EU citizens have that freedom. – Matias Valdenegro Feb 16 at 13:06

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.