I am a successful youtuber in India, so can I continue earning through my channel while studying in Australia on f1 visa?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Jan Doggen, Giorgio, Dipen Shah, David, ouflak Feb 13 at 10:05

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Can you clarify your question please? Australia doesn't have anything called an F-1 visa, but the US does. And why is this tagged new-zealand? – Greg Hewgill Feb 11 at 20:42