I am an Indian citizen and holding J1-research scholar and has been approved for tax exemption in USA for 24 months under Article 22 Tax Treaty. Do I need to pay taxes for the US income in India? Appreciate your help.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.