I am an Indian citizen. I have applied for my canadian residence permit under the express entry skilled worker program. I have now been asked to submit biometrics. However, I am currently travelling out of the country for a month. My question is, can biometrics be provided at ANY country? Or should it only be done in my home country?

1 Answer 1


According to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp you can go to any Visa Application Centre worldwide. It does not have to be your country of residence.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.