We are driving our spanish car to the uk this summer. We have insurance for EU wide countries but after BREXIT if we are not in the EU, we are UK NATIONALS, our insurance company wont cover us. Any ideas? Either temporary cover in the uk for foreign cars ?

closed as primarily opinion-based by Scott Earle, Jan Doggen, Dipen Shah, David, Giorgio Feb 28 at 19:11

Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 3
    Like so many things with Brexit, nobody knows. It's not clear whether Britain will even leave on 29th March, or if it does, whether it will be a negotiated exit or a chaotic one. I suggest you contact your insurance company again on 30th March and see what they say then. – CatchAsCatchCan Feb 25 at 21:34
  • 1
    I have voted to close this question as "primarily opinion-based" because nobody actually knows what will happen post-Brexit – Scott Earle Feb 26 at 2:10