Were can I find a I-129 form in Portuguese? I will submit the I-129F online in English, but I would like to print out one in Portuguese or Spanish for my fiancée to read.

1 Answer 1


The I-129F form for a US citizen to petition someone for a K-1 fiance visa or a K-3 visa is only available in English. You can translate it to another language yourself if you like.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.