I will be re-locating to the UK in the near future with the intention of returning to Australia after 3-4 years.

If I make contributions toward a UK pension, will it be possible to transfer funds to an Australian super? and which organization is best placed to provide additional information regarding this?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.