I am an Indian Citizen and received a job offer from a German Employer to start working as a Software Engineer.They have offered me a permanent job in Germany and shared a signed job offer which i should use for my Visa application.

Based on my little research, I found that to start working in Germany as a Non-EU national, I have to apply for an Employment Visa(Germany) from India and once it is granted then i have to apply for resident permit once i am in Germany.

But i am not sure about below queries:

a) Which type of Visa i need to apply for permanent job offer

b) what exact documentation/checklist i need for this application.

Please help/share links if already available.




Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.