In October 2011 I had to leave Italy due to some family issues. At that time I was working and having Permesso di soggorno as well with (Carta di identita e Patante di Guida).

Now as you can understand my all documents are expired. I want to know is there any way or procedure using which I can return to Italy and start working again?

| improve this question | | | | |
  • The right direction would be to reapply for a work permit in Italy through employment or as a student. Citizens of non-Schengen countries can apply for a Schengen National visa to migrate to Italy. immigrationworld.com/italy/how-to-migrate-to-italy . You should ask on the expatriates site. – user 56513 May 1 '19 at 8:34
  • Questions about long term stay and working generally fall in the ambit of ExpatriatesSE. I've flagged it as off-topic. Hopefully, mods will migrate it to the correct forum. – RedBaron May 1 '19 at 11:11
  • Here is a link to Expatriates. – phoog May 1 '19 at 14:27

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy