I applied for my children Reunion Application under 352D of immigration rules. Children ages are 8 years,10 years and 14 years. ECO refused applications under 352D(iii). I have been remained in constant contact with my children and also sending them money. I was also in contact with children schools, teachers and carer/guardian(children are living with their grandmother). How can I rebut it in the court? If you have any authority, experience or any material plz share with me. Especially I request qualified professionals.

  • Which country are you talking about? – JJJ May 10 '19 at 19:20
  • UK – Harper May 10 '19 at 19:32
  • I believe this question belongs on Expatriates. Can you post it there and include an image of the refusal letter with identifying information blacked out? – phoog May 10 '19 at 20:06
  • 3
    Any question about rebutting in court is going to require a lawyer. – DJClayworth May 10 '19 at 20:09

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy