I got internship in Germany for 2 months. I applied for Schengen Visa. My visa application was rejected. Embassy asked me to get ZAV certificate. What is this certificate, How to get it ?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.