How do I go about updating my UK licence when I don't have a photo card licence. I can put a uk a address of my parents for delivery etc. but can I do this, what do I need to complete etc.

  • If you live in Italy it's likely you need to exchange it to an Italian one. Preferably before Brexit
    – SztupY
    May 17, 2019 at 22:36
  • In the UK, drivers' licenses are issued to residents. If you don't live in the UK, then you're going to have to...lie...on the DVLA application. May 18, 2019 at 3:26


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.