i want to apply for dependent visa for my husband as i am travelling to Germany for long term on work. My husband is currently working in Singapore from the past 8 months. Can he apply for dependent visa at the German consulate in Singapore?

  • 3
    Wouldn't he be considered a temporary resident in Singapore? – o.m. May 30 '19 at 4:47
  • 1
    He is a resident in Singapore if working there for 8 months. – Willeke May 30 '19 at 5:24
  • Not only he can but he even must apply in Singapore, I suppose. – Ex Patriot May 30 '19 at 6:10
  • 2
    Both citizenships and possibly your resident status is required to answer this question correctly. – Mark Johnson May 30 '19 at 8:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy