I'm an expat partner and we will relocate from Germany to Lithuania. We have two rabbits, one turtle and some fish.

What formals have I to do / to respect, to get them with us?

  • The following should answer your question : travel.stackexchange.com/questions/127181/… Jun 6, 2019 at 10:48
  • Thank you for this hint. But the answer for this question links to an "entry Austria" specific declaration (Austrian government), no EU in general (or Lithuania specific) is provided. Jun 7, 2019 at 6:45
  • @MarkJohnson (because I forget this again and again...) Jun 7, 2019 at 6:52
  • There is no general EU guideline, other that which needs a pet passport . You will have to look for a corresponding Lithuanian site for exact details. Jun 7, 2019 at 7:59


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.