I am a swiss citizen currently living in Switzerland and I have been offered 4 months freelance contract in France. According to the recruitment agency, I must invoice via a french umbrella company and pay 50% taxes there. Is this correct? or I am allowed to invoice from my land of residence (switzerland) where I also pay taxes?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.