I am on a Tier 2 general visa and expecting a baby in the U.K., as a single parent. I am planning to travel back with her in my home country for Christmas and therefore needs to get a dependent visa for her. The government website states that I need to provide the birth certificate of the child with the names of both parents, but as a single parent only my name will appear on that certificate. Is it an issue? What can I do? Thanks

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.