Long story short, I have a french student visa and have residence permit (OFII) in France, but after 8 months I realised I want to study in another school in Spain, but I was wondering if I can change my visa process directly without leaving Europe and going to India and redoing the process.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.