I was in for a surprise today when the guy at the mairie told me that my apartment is too small to host my mother in law and therefore he cannot give me an attestation d'accueil.

He suggested that I book a hotel that will then give me the same. First I am confused as to what exactly should I ask the hotel for. Second, I don't mind doing that but obviously it means I cannot use booking.com. I need a hotel that will not only do this but also be cancellable as I can't really book the hotel for sure till the visa is granted. How do I go about finding such hotels?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.