Does anyone out there have any information on me trying to apply for a British/UK visa to come and live and retire in the U.K.? I have been married to my British wife for 28 years and have been working and living in Germany for 25 years. I’m a retiree from the Army, working as a civilian now. If anyone out there knows how I should proceed with my application for a Visa with my application for a visa. Please let me know, I would appreciate any information available out there.

  • 2
    We can't do much for you, as we don't handle questions about long term residence. Our sister site Expatriates would be more able to answer questions like this. But I think you should first Google "Surinder Singh" and act very quickly before Brexit becomes a reality. – Michael Hampton Jun 20 '19 at 6:52
  • This is a general tool to help identify the correct approach gov.uk/check-uk-visa – Traveller Jun 20 '19 at 10:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy