I am to work temporarily as a carer and require an ancestral visa for the UK. THey stipulate a grandparent or parent of any EU country. Both my parents and grandparents (deceased) were born in NEtherlands. I lost my dutch passport as I didn't fall in the 10 year rule.!!! Please assist
It seems you have misunderstood. The UK ancestry visa is for those who have a grandparent who was born in the UK. There is no visa for those with "a grandparent or parent of any EU country."
From the page linked above:
You can apply for a UK Ancestry visa if you:
- are a Commonwealth citizen
- are applying from outside the UK
- are able to prove that one of your grandparents was born in the UK
- are able and planning to work in the UK
- meet the other eligibility requirements
The third point disqualifies you.