My spouse works in Germany with work permit and as a resident permit . due to the duration of his work permit I didn't get my dependent visa . if I apply for visitors visa for 90 days is it possible to extend it ? Because my kid really miss him a lot . she used to search for him daily . she is 1.5 years old .

  • 1
    This was already asked and answered on Travel. And, as a question about the 90/180 rule, it is probably better suited to that site. This site would be the place to ask about options for getting a dependent visa despite your earlier refusal, or about other ways to stay in the Schengen area outside the 90/180 rule. – phoog Jun 24 '19 at 22:47

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.