I am South African and own a Laser Clinic in South Africa .My Mom is a British Citizen and my daughter who is half Dutch half South African also attends university and resides in the UK. I am interested in opening up my Laser Beauty Clinic in the UK. I am married to a British citizen however we have been residing in South Africa.

What type of visa do I need to apply for in order to set up and operate my Business in the UK?

Kind regards, Nikki

  • 3
    Do you intend to move to the UK? Will you be moving there with your spouse? – phoog Jul 8 '19 at 20:46
  • A ‘Representative of an Overseas Business’ visa might serve? gov.uk/representative-overseas-business – Traveller Jul 8 '19 at 21:06
  • @Traveller If you are coming to the UK as a sole representative you must: [...] hold a senior position within the company (but not be a major shareholder) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf – MJeffryes Jul 9 '19 at 13:20

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.