Someone, please help me with this.

I have all my documents till my graduation ( all marksheets, degree certificate, pan card and even passport ) with only my first name , say ABCD. I am done with my PTE test and now want to get my skills assessment to be done by ACS. I have my full name mentioned with my employer, say ABCD XYZ, so I will get the employment letter with full name only.

Now I am not sure how to go ahead with ACS assessment. 1) do I need to provide any one of these - gadget/ notarized letter/ affidavit etc along with my employment letter and marksheets to ACS, is there a provision to add such certificate while submitting other documents

2) is there any other way, this could be handled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


  • What is your citizenship? – Traveller Jul 16 '19 at 10:58
  • My citizenship is Indian – Foster1988 Jul 17 '19 at 2:22

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.