I am working in a German company and have the blue card here (less than one year). There is an on-site project in Prague for at least 6 months which I am interested in. So my question is: Can I legally work from Prague while stay employed in german and pay taxes (health insurance) in Germany? I will travel to Germany in between this period on weekends and will have my registered apartment in Berlin.

Thanks in advance.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.