I want to apply for nomination of EOI to the Northern Territory. I have passed the APC exam for the pharmacy board. I have the results, but I was searching for clear instructions on how to proceed. I could not find anything past this. So how do I apply for the Northern Territory?


1 Answer 1


I believe this information can prove to be useful to you.


It is suggested you consult (and hire) a registered MARA agent for this. They'll be able to provide you with the best advice on how to go about the nomination of EOI to the Northern Territory.

  • I see that you state that you work for this company in your profile, but it would be better to reveal your connection here, in your answer. Answers should be general, not linked to a particular company or provider and use official websites/documents.
    – mkennedy
    Jul 28, 2019 at 14:33
  • Your answer is in another castle. Please edit the essentials into your text.
    – user6860
    Jul 29, 2019 at 7:29

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.