I'm Canadian and have been working in USA for 3 years using TN visa.

Then I returned back to Canada, opened Canadian corporation for Canadian contract.

Now my contract finished and I get lot of calls from US.

Can I work in US not as employee, but corp2corp using my Canadian corporation?

Do I need to get TN visa for corporation?

  • A corporation cannot get a visa. – phoog Jul 27 '19 at 20:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.