i got bachelor in computer engineering in University of Pristina. Iam trying to equivalent my diploma degree in Germany. Do you know if i can take blue card for Germany after i get an equivalence confirmation

  • By ‘take blue card’ do you mean apply for one? To apply for an EU Blue Card in Germany you need a university degree from a German university or equivalent from a foreign university and a guaranteed job in Germany with an income of EUR 50,800 EUR (EUR 39,624 in shortage occupations). – Traveller Aug 10 at 22:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.