I'm Amit Kumar Ghosh from Bangladesh. I'm studying Automobile Engineering in India. Right now I'm in 4th year. I got internship offer from one company in Germany. I heard about ZVA certificate. Without this i will not get my visa. But i dont have any idea about ZAV certificate. Can anybody help me to clarify about ZAV certificate? Thank You

  • Ask the company.
    – user6860
    Commented Aug 18, 2019 at 15:05

1 Answer 1


According to https://immigrate-to-germany.blogspot.com/2018/06/what-is-a-zav-or-fea-approval-for-germany-work-permit-and-how-to-get-it.html?m=1 ZAV is a service from the Federal Employment Agency (FEA), which regulates employment in Germany. ZAV regulates the hiring of foreign workers; it is required for non-Blue Card visa applications.

You can ask your employer to get a ZAV approval for you and submit the ZAV Letter with your application. Or you can apply and the ZAV validation will be done as part of processing the visa application. The first approach is typically quicker.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.