I'm an Israeli interested in working as a physio in france. I'm looking for details regarding the procedure of reciv

  • 2
    procedure of reciv? It looks like your post is cut off. Your question is also very broad. What have you found so far and what is unclear about that?
    – user6860
    Aug 17 '19 at 13:26
  • you're right. missed that. I was wondering what is the procedure of getting a license in France? What will be required from me? Aug 18 '19 at 14:03
  • 1
    "for non-EU residents" confuses me. Do you mean that the physiotherapy patients would reside outside the EU or that the physiotherapist resides outside the EU? Since neither of those makes much sense without a lot of commuting, are you in fact asking about the process of becoming authorized to work as a physiotherapist in France for someone who is not an EU citizen? If so, should we assume that the person is a physiotherapist with a license in some other jurisdiction?
    – phoog
    Aug 19 '19 at 16:19
  • Have you tried contacting the relevant Association for France wcpt.org/countries? There is also a process to obtain a European Professional Card but my understanding is that it requires your home country to be an EU member europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/work/professional-qualifications/…
    – Traveller
    Aug 20 '19 at 18:49

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.