I am 23 years and we live together so no prove of sendind money to me but his residence number is at the back of mine residence permit.I submitted both my fathers I'd and my brothers I.d since they are both EEA nationals.we will be going together so I did not show any tenancy agreement but gave my junior brother house address in the UK. Supporting documents I sent.. My fathers I.D My brothers I.D House contract showing my name and my brothers plus my dad. Bank book of my fathers transaction and monthly pay. Spanish residence I.d show the same address with my dad. My fathers passport copy with mine. Pay slips of my father four months. I did not include accommodation in the UK sinse my dad will be going with me. My dad niho letter and number because he went to the UK and applied for it and came back.

  • 1
    I am having trouble understanding your question. Where are you now? UK? And you all want to move to Spain? Or the other way around (in Spain now, moving to UK)? What is your citizenship? Do you want the permit to move permanently or for a visit?
    – mkennedy
    Aug 25 '19 at 17:41
  • 1
    You are only eligible for an EEA family permit if you can show that you are a member of your father's household. But it seems that you have already applied, so unless you've received a refusal (have you?), there's not much we can do to help.
    – phoog
    Aug 25 '19 at 20:31
  • What is your question?
    – Traveller
    Aug 26 '19 at 8:50
  • I am 23 but my question is,is accommodation part of the requirements or no. Aug 26 '19 at 11:59
  • Because my father just went for his ninho number and came back we are now planning to move there,I only filled it with my junior brother's address he is currently there working. Aug 26 '19 at 12:02

EEA family permit is what it is called in the UK. In Schengen countries it's a little different.

For Spain you would have to show that you're dependent on them.

See this page: Registering your non-EU family members in another EU country – Spain

  • I just got a refusal letter stating,I did not provide financial dependency,that is money transferred into my accounts. But we both live in the same house,how is that possible. Sep 13 '19 at 12:40
  • @kwamenabilson are you moving from Spain to the UK or from the UK to Spain?
    – phoog
    Sep 13 '19 at 13:11
  • Spain to UK with my father Sep 13 '19 at 13:12
  • 1
    @kwamenabilson That is risky. I don't know how effective the computer system at Dover is, but they ought to be able to note that you have just had a visa refused, and turn you away. Sep 13 '19 at 14:06
  • 1
    @kwamenabilson please scan your refusal letter, black out the identifying information, and edit your question to include the image. Life-on-mars: you may want to consider editing this answer now that it is definitively established that the goal here is to apply in Spain for a family permit to go to the UK.
    – phoog
    Sep 13 '19 at 16:46

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.