I'm traveling for my first time, alone, to Australia. I'm combining travel and work. I want to work at a range or with cattle care. I'm looking for people with experience traveling with an agency or company helping out with finding work etc. I have been looking specifically at the website https://www.work-n-travel-australia.com/program/farm-work-schedule/ but don't find any kind of unaffected review or feedback on the program. Kind regards Jenny

  • 1
    Welcome to Expats.SE -- but what exactly is your question? Aug 27, 2019 at 9:36
  • You'll need a visa to work in Australia (unless you're an Australian). Be sure you get the right one - making a mistake with visas can affect your future travels for years. That web site refers to 'working holiday' in a couple of places, but the Australian Working Holiday Visa must be applied for from outside Australia. You should verify that you will get the correct paperwork. Aug 27, 2019 at 12:16


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.